After doing 30 Days of Creativity in June, July was basically spent forgetting how to run a blog. Now it’s August and I’m determined to force myself back into blogging regularly so I don’t turn into Emmalina, little Miss Never Blogs Anymore.
It’s a good thing I chose this month to get back on track considering it’s my blog’s birthday! Yesterday to be exact. My blog is now a year old. I hadn’t even realized it till I looked at my archives, time sure flies sometimes. I think for my blog’s birthday present, I’ll give it a makeover, I’ve had this layout pretty much the entire year. I still like it, but it could stand to be at least a little different.
Here’s a list of my favorite blog entries and memories from the past year of blogging:
- When Mom and I first went to the OC Fair and I conquered my fear of heights for the day.
- Blogging about my irrational fears of baboons and taxis.
- Everything I can remember from when I was in kindergarten.
- A list of 100 things that make me happy.
- My roadtrip to Solvang, CA with Mom.
- One of my favorite memories with my paternal grandfather.
- Basically all my crafts posts.
- Visiting the “Murder House” from American Horror Story after finding out it’s close by.
- The time I was bitchslapped by a goose.
- Remembering Roger, TheDispatcher from YouTube.
- That time I got free stuff from Pentel.
- When I kept a dream journal for a month.
- The time I got to hold a millipede.