1. Get a job.
Earn a dollar from coins picked up off the ground. Completed 01/01/2012 - 08/10/2012
Buy a smartphone. Completed 05/14/2013
4. Walk Tator twice a week for a month.
5. Drink 96oz of water every day.
6. Take weight loss progress photos 2x a year till goal weight.
7. Complete 200 consecutive squats.
8. Powerwalk a mile without stopping.
Drink only one soda a week for six months. Completed 01/01/2012 - 06/30/2012
Go to bed before midnight every night for a week. Completed 03/12/2012 - 03/18/2012
Get out of bed without hitting the snooze button every day for a week. Completed 03/12/2012 - 03/18/2012
Have three servings of fruit/vegetables daily for a week. Completed 08/16/2012 - 08/23/2012
13. Play DDR twice a month for a year.
Go through "someday" clothes and make sure none are an impossible goal. Completed 01/25/2012
15. Use stair machine and "climb" 200 stairs daily for a month.
16. Complete another 3:00 plank.
Take all vitamins daily for two weeks. Completed 01/01/2012 - 01/14/2012
18. Cook a dish every week for three months.
19. Go pescatarian for a week.
Eat breakfast every day for a month. Completed 08/27/2012 - 9/30/2012
21. Open a cookbook to a random page and make what's on it.
Make and try a sushi roll besides the usual. Completed 06/14/2013
Add ten pages to my recipe book. Completed 06/18/2013
Go two weeks without snacking after 9pm. Completed 08/26/2012 - 9/08/2012
25. Grow an herb or fruit/vegetable.
Make my own ice cream. Completed 12/12/2012
27. Go to a frequently visited restaurant, order something I've never ordered before.
28. Eat a Pink's hot dog.
29. Fully clean and straighten this room.
30. Clean entire house.
Make a master chore list. Completed 06/10/2013
32. Clean bedroom.
Consolidate art drawers. Completed 03/03/2012
Properly clean second desk, inside and out. Completed 03/31/2012
Go through sock drawer, toss worn-out pairs. Completed 01/08/2012
36. Find a penpal, write to them once a month.
Read two books each week for one year Completed 01/01/2012 - 12/31/2012
Write one thing I'm grateful for every day for a year. Completed 01/01/2012 - 12/31/2012
Keep a dream journal for a month.
40. Mail a postcard to PostSecret.
41. Write a short story.
Write a letter to myself to read at the end of this project. Completed 03/06/2012
Write a "if anything ever happens to me" letter. Completed 02/07/2012
44. Find a good "100 books you should read" list and read at least half.
45. Read five biographies.
Get a new library card, leave inspirational notes in five books I check out. Completed 12/19/2012
Join dictionary.com's Word of the Day. Completed 01/25/2012
Read a 500+ page book in one day. Completed 03/30/2013
49. Read a complete book series I've never read before.
Re-read the Harry Potter series. Completed 01/10/2013
51. Watch all Harry Potter movies. Completed 01/10/2013
52. Watch 10 documentaries.
Watch 10 pre-1960s movies. Completed 06/11/2013
Watch 26 horror movies I've never seen, A-Z. Completed 12/29/2012
55. Watch an entire tv series I've never seen. (Twilight Zone: 3/5)
56. Go to a movie by myself.
57. One new vlog a week for a year.
58. Do nail art every week for a year.
Stay off Twitter for a week. Completed 04/20/2012 - 04/27/2012
60. Write 250 blog entries at Just Some Broad. (170/250)
61. Have 50 boards on Pinterest. (39/50)
Redesign all blogs. Completed 10/05/2012
63. Travel outside of L.A at least five times. (1/5)
64. Visit a ghost town or haunted house.
65. Visit a National Park.
66. Visit an aquarium.
67. Go on a road trip.
68. Complete first 100_Snapshots list.
69. Take candid pictures of 100 strangers.
70. Add 30 more photos to Instant Fave. (5/30)
71. Scan all old photos from photo albums.
Finish photo gallery at old blog site or renew & update Flickr. Completed 10/07/2012
73. Take a picture of Tator every day for a year.
74. Complete a coloring book.
75. Complete another WTJ. (Link)
76. Knit a scarf or blanket.
77. Plant a garden in the front yard.
78. Paint a room.
79. Learn more Photoshop tricks besides the ones I always use.
80. Make five hollow books. (1/5)
81. Make five beaded dragonflies. (3/5)
82. Learn how to make beaded flowers, make a bouquet.
Paint mirror in my bedroom. Completed 01/16/2012
84. Make a book on blurb.com.
85. Go indoor rock climbing.
86. Play a song on the piano using both hands.
87. Ride a roller coaster I'd normally avoid.
Spend an entire day reading in my recliner, no computer use. Completed 11/13/2012
Add 10 more things to Bucket List. Completed 03/21/2012
Go to the Huntington Library. Completed 05/24/2012
91. Make something to give to a friend or to mail to a stranger.
Inspire someone to start their own Day Zero. Completed 01/15/2012
Buy a frame for the pictures of Papa & Zadi. Completed 12/31/2011
94. Do something for my parents that they wouldn't expect.
Make a list of the countries I have coins from in my collection. Completed 03/17/2012
96. Learn how to whistle loudly.
97. Volunteer at an animal or homeless shelter.
Go through basket of shoes, donate what I no longer want. Completed 03/17/2012
Redo "100 things about me" list. Completed 01/09/2012
100. Go to indoor shooting range with Dad.
101. Go to a Dodger game with Mom.